1. You go to a salon instead of a barber
2. You openly admit to feminine acts such as, hula-hooping, eyebrow plucking and a love of Disney movies
3. You aspire to be on magazine covers such as Teen or Tiger Beat
4. 12 year old girls (and younger) have abandon their Backstreet Boys fan club to start one for you.
Inspired from the 17 year-old American Idol contestant
2. used to describe a person who is not up for the activity suggested or for someone who sucks in general
3. can also be used as a congratulations
4. Can also be used in place of thank-you
5. can also be used in place of no thank you
Gotta run, Sanjaya!
2. (a) Hey do you want to play frisbee?
No, not today.
Stop being such a sanjaya
(b)Do you know that guy?
Yeah, he's a sanjaya. Let's not talk to him.
3. Sanjaya, guess what!
4. Would you like a beer?
No Sanjaya, sanjaya anyways though