Saab Drivers usually identify with one or more of the following reasons for having purchased their vehicle:
- Integrity and Spirited Engineering
- Design with meaningful lines through the whole body and details which support the wholeness
- Intelligent and nontraditional solutions to major and smaller problems
- The courage to think and act (in the developing of cars) for good and sensible reasons, instead of commercial “fanciness”/trendiness
- Fist Class in Safety
- High performance turbocharged engines
- Saab's iconic cult-like following
- Care about the environment combined with driving-pleasure
- Admiration for a small brand with a very innovative heritage
There’s a bit of a cult of Saab in the UK. Saab drivers wave to each other as they drive by.
While the yuppie masses scoot along in their 3-series BMWs and boring Lexuses, a Saab Driver flies by in a turbocharged rush.
Most Saab Drivers owned an Apple computer before it was trendy.