Social Media Entitlement Syndrome.
1. Feeling and behaving as if one should be granted certain privileges (event access, free products, job offers) because he/she is well-known in social media.
2. Expecting all-access to an individual’s private life because he/she occasionally posts personal items in social networks.
3. Acting like it’s acceptable and normal to piss (bombard w/comments, tweets, DMs) on someone’s social stream.
4. Demanding that people retweet your content, and resenting them if they don’t.
5. Assuming that because you correspond with someone via social media, you should be invited to every social gathering that person plans or is involved with.
"Knock it off... get a life or, at least, treat your SMES... fucktard
Subject matter expert (frequently used in business, originally heard at AT&T). Original meaning was the person who was knowledgably about the subject, has now become a somewhat pejorative term for someone who just knows the facts but has no power to make a decision. (Sometimes confused with/pronounced like shmo).
(Original use:) Check with SME to find out how to get the service provisioned. (Current use:) He will not be able to get anything changed, he is just the SME.
sme;Sme's;Smeed pronounced (Shmee)
1)A moronic and/or lethargic poser or goon.2)a harmless fill in for an abusive term when authority is present.
1)"OH man check out homie lazin around, what a sme"
2)"He whipped out his piece and I was like what the (at the sight of a teacher) sme"
A small squirt of piss and shit. Kind of like a shart with the added bonus of a little peepee.
I just saw Colleen fall on her ass after trying to walk in her wedges, I laughed so hard I SMEed my pants!
small to medium enterprise(s)
small to medium sized enterprises
SME(s): Hang on tight for a tough financial year ahead
An acronym for Shit, Masturbate, Eat.
Usually what one does after a night of work.
Aaron: Hey, upload that video
Ahmad: I will later bruh, I just got off work so I'm gonna SME.
The act of working for complete morons that have the vocabulary skill of a literary genius but the common sense of kid with down syndrome that just smoked crack.
"Dude my job sucks, this is a total SME job!"