"SLAM!" said Jason. "What's goin' on?!" replies Ryan.
Stuffing some dripping meat drapes with your blue veined custard chucker.
"I jus took you to a fuckin $30 a plate dinner - are we gonna slam or what?"
"I was slamming the hell out of this skeezie..."
(2) To illegally scam by adding charges to a person’s phone bill without their permission (Slamming senior citizens is a big business in Florida)
(3) Poetry slams are highly charged get-togethers or contests in which poets and rappers exchange their works with inspired verbal presentations.
(4) Slam dancing involves wild dancing (slamming bodies and thrashing limbs) among a large group of tightly packed participants
(2) Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, made millions of dollars slamming senior citizens on the East Coast.
(3) Poetry slams attended by young people, have been a boon for the petry market.
(4) My 14-year-old daughter has been forbidden to enter mosh pits at concerts for fear that either she will get hurt by all the slamming or even ber groped.
A "slam" is also a work of slam poetry.
Ex. 2: I wrote a new slam yesterday .. . wanna see it?