1. design as it relates to human scale.
2. a coffee table book that depicts the female body graced by architecturally inspired furniture.
3. a company working to create a venue for a future generation of artists and designers to showcase achievements in their field.
4. a term used to describe careful attention to occupancy issues and human proportional research in the field of architecture and design.
1. "Architects of the mid-century modern era practiced SEXITECTURE by studying propotional relationships of the human body, and applying their findings to their furniture designs."
2. "My coffee table looks nicer ever since I received my SEXITECTURE book."
3. "Get noticed wearing a SEXITECTURE t-shirt from www.sexitecture.com."
4. "SEXITECTURE is changing the way you think about chairs."