Characteristics include shouting, twitching, and being overly aggressive towards others, while maintaining a lower than average height.
Can also result in increased ego and delusions of being attractive.
Ollie: NO I'M NOT!!! I'M THE BUFFEST GUY IN THE YEAR!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!
X: Oh and also, you have split ends
Ollie: ARGH!!! NO I DON'T!!!
(Vb) when you fail at something
(Adj) not done right
(Vb) Stop sagging on us, jeez.
(Adj) Ben, you did such a saggly job mowing the lawn.
Popularized by former NSync member, Lance Bass, in a 2006 interview.
Although the Signs and Symptoms of SAGS are unfortunately ever expanding due to the worldwide decline of studliness since the 1500s and the onset of women’s rights movements, equality, and good governance. Here is a list of some general ones that you should look out for in order to ascertain whether you or a friend may have contracted SAGS;
1. Saying you can’t go to the bar with your buddies because you are having a candle light dinner that you’ve prepared for a broad
2. Use of the world girlfriend when talking about a Broad/Slut/Bitch
3. Use of the word girl when you’re talking about a Broad/Slut/Bitch
4. Sleeping with the same girl three nights in a row. Like they always say... two ‘s company and three’s a clusterfuck (read: crowd)
5. Calling a broad on your phone
6. Texting a broad more than thrice a day
7. Paying for a broads meal
8. Allowing a broad to call you pet names
9. Interrupting stud time to answer a phone call in a voice that one would use with an infant
10. Being Committed to one Broad
11. Having a picture of a Broad as the screensaver on your phone
12. Saying, “I have SAGS” and feeling embarrassed about it (which you should)
13. Someone telling you that you have SAGS, yes this means you likely have been found guilty of symptom 14...You must always trust a fellow Stud
14. The loss of general studliness that can in any way be traced to relations with a broad
Someone telling you that you have SAGS, yes this means you likely have been found guilty of symptom