2 man rap group from the UK. Consists of J Loose and Shot 21. S.O.N stands for Something Outta Nothing. Some of tha illest crackers in the game.
Birthplace: Leicester, England
Influences: 2 Pac (Shot 21), Jadakiss (J Loose)
2 crackers that are gonna take over the Hip Hop game? You gatt be talking bout S.O.N!
1) a close friend
2) used as an acceptable international greeting of a person whos name is unknown to you or one of which you have forgotten
1) "wassup son!"
2) "wassup son."
the east coast equivalent of homie, mainly used in new york
yo wat up son? hold it down
Can be used to:
1. Address a friend
2. Talk down to someone
1. Oh shit son! That G
is about to cap
you with his four-four
. You better run son!
2.Son, your ass just got beat by this heat I have under my hood. Pay up bitch
1) A term of endearment for someone, usually a friend. Mostly refers to a male, but sometimes female.
2) Also sometimes used to show your anger or displeasure at someone.
I need your help, son!
Son, watch yo mouth, yer gonna get a cap in yer ass.
Friendly inclusive pronoun.
Derogatory pronoun, implying inferiority.
"Whats up, Son."
"I feel bad for you Son."
term used among guys to call each other
Yo son you need to chill on that
1. term of endearment to a male friend.
2. derogatory term used to emphasize that the other person, may or may not be a friend, is on a level lower than your own.
1. let's chill in my crib son.
2. A BG says: After I’m done with school my first job will be CEO of Microsoft.
An OG sets the record straight: What color is the sky in your world, son?