Alternative Spelling(s): Rusty Krinkler® This spelling is a registered trademark of the Kelloggs corporation
Ingredients needed to complete the Rusty Crinkler:
(3) tablespoons butter
- US sticks of butter contain 8 tablespoons, the remaining 5 tablespoons of butter can be used for lubrication if the size of the Rice Krispie treat exceeds the vaginal capacity of the partner
(10 oz.) package marshmallows
- The substitution of circus peanuts for marshmallows has been discussed to allow for a flesh colored treat, however currently there is no known circus peanut Rice Krispies treat dildo
(6) cups Rice Krispies
- Depending on the preference of the partner Cocoa Puffs can be substituted for Rice Krispies. For proper Cocoa Puffs substitution all ingredients should be doubled
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Keep remaining butter cool and available for later use (see above)
2. Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal or Cocoa Puffs (see reference above). Stir until well coated.
4. Using clean and buttered hands shape mixture into a male cock. Formation and size is left up to personal discretion
Best if used the same day.
5. Insert Rice Krispies treat into the females vagina. If met with any resistance from the female the remaining butter may be used for lubrication (optional: tequila shots)
6. While fucking the female with the crispy dildo treat the partner is simultaneously eating out her anus. (alternative suggestions include using the Rice Krispie treat dick for anal penetration, in this case the dildo must be consumed by the female. This alternative is rumored to be popular in urban culture, however this method is rarely documented and not universally accepted as a Rusty Crinkler)
7. In both the traditional and unnacepted alternative Rusty Crinkler; The action must continue until the "Snap, Krackle, and Pop" of the Rice Krispies treat is heard.
8. The Rice Krispie cock can be discarded or consumed by either willing partner. (This does not apply if the treat was used for anal stimulation, see above)