2) Capital Moscow is Europe's largest city with 13 million people, frequently ranks as 2nd most expensive city after Tokyo
3) Is mostly a democracy on paper only
4) US dollars and Euros are used just as much as rubles
5) Owner of the world's largest stockpile of tactical and strategic nuclear weapons
6) Has a very safe and successful space program
7) Struggles to maintain a vast military, while dealing with domestic terrorism daily
8) Has a thouroughly obscene obsession with German sedans
9) Average worker makes only $200 a month
10) Is incredibly beautiful in the winter
Currently fighting those damn rebels, as of yet they are the only country to do anything effective to fight global terrorism. They pwned the bastards.
Russia has given birth to all sorts of cool stuff, Vodka, the t-32 battle tank, the ak47 and kossack hats.