Rubberband when used in T.I.'s song "Rubberband Man" refers to the common use of rubberbands (and now the yellow LIVESTRONG-type rubber wrist bands) to signify how much weight of a certain drug they had to sell. X rubberbands meant X amount of cocaine/crack/weed. This is used so that when stopped by police for loitering outside on a corner/lawn at certain time at night you are not caught with narcotics in possession and can warn those in the house/apartment with the illegal drugs to leave or get rid of them.
Fiend #1 - "Yo! the connect has 4 rubberbands on his wrist, you got a $20 spot?"
Feind #2 - "Nah! Here's a $5, get one nic
1. An elastic loop of rubber that can be used for various things.
2. (Slang) A reference to a rubber band holding together a large amount of dollar bills.
1. Can you tie that bag with a rubber band?
2. Jay- "Those rims must of cost a lotta money."
Sean- "Yeah, for real. I had to pop a couple of rubber bands on them"
1. Used to hold things together via an elastic band.
2. Used to hold large sums of money together. In some places, people wrap a $20 bill around a bunch of $1 bills to give the appearance of them being rich.
Ya dawg, I put too many Benjamin's in tha stack. I popped my rubberbands.
Used to wrap your money.
The slang term was used by rapper T.I. on one of his songs to show how much money he carried around.
I'm the rubberband man! I got all that money on me fool!
Tire with a narrow sidewall. Useually for large rims. As wheels get bigger the tires on them have to get proportionally smaller to still fit in the wheel well. The tirm is useually used in refernce to tires on 20" and larger wheel sizes. You will here references to tires as "rubber bands" in rap songs.
That boy Jim is riding on some rubber bands.
A rubberband is a referral to money rapped in a rubberband. It is a ghetto form of a money clip. You would wrap a G in a rubberband.
I need a sack of dro, toss me a rubberband.
a band whose members include nothing but contortionists
yo that new bands a f@#$%^& rubber-band