look up any word, like someoneelsie:
When a man engages in sex with a woman, and takes the lubricant from the woman's vagina and smears a unibrow on another person with the lubricant.
That Royal Charles was very sticky, but left an akward unibrow.
by Donald Remander February 09, 2012
0 0