1. Wide Reciever for the Detroit Lions, famous for his football career at the University of Texas
2. Safety for the Dallas Cowboys, famous for his football career at the University of Oklahoma, and for being a hard hitter.
3. Head Coach of UNC's basketball team, famous for his coaching career at the University of Kansas (and now famous for his coaching career at UNC
If the Detroit Lions ever played the Dallas Cowboys at the University of North Carolina, you might be able to see three Roy Williamses at once.
1. The worst receiver in the history of the Dallas Cowboys. Cost the Cowboys many picks and a lot of money for nothing. A 24 million dollar player who owns the bench and needs to carry his own damn pads.
2. To drop the ball; the opposite of being mossed or wayned
3. A person who gets paid lots of money to underperform.
Person 1: Can you carry in the groceries in from the car?
Person 2: Carry your own damn groceries Roy...
Person 1: My bad, Dez
Person 1: Dude, I get paid to just sit there...
Person 2: You lucky son of a Roy Williams.
1. All-pro Safety of the Dallas Cowboys. Liked cause of his hits and plays, will be a star in his career
2. Wr from Texas, plays for Detroit, and like the other Roy, he is destined for stardom. His QB needs to step his game cause this offense has a lot of young talent.
1. Tai Streets got jacked up, by Roy Williams
2. Look at that spectacular 1-handed catch Roy Williams made over Antoine Winfield