1. a slang name for crack cocaine
. This is due to the "rock
" nature of the drug.
2. a woman who "walks the streets for money" and doesn't "care if it's wrong or it's right". She is the title girl in the classic hit by the Police
3. a girl mentioned in the pioneering 1984
rap tune "Roxanne, Roxanne" by UTFO. Several "answer" songs by other rappers came out.
4. a beautiful woman's name, sometimes shortened to "Roxy".
1. Elaine smoked some roxanne last night. When the drug wore off she crashed and spent all day today in the sack.
2. ... told you once, I won't tell you again, it's a bad way
ROXXXXXXANNE! You don't have to put on the red light...
3. a female rapper dubbing herself as "Roxanne" made a song in answer to the club hit by UTFO
4. stay away from Roxanne. She's a maneater
Another word for a sexual magnet.
hottest female species alive.
That babe is callin' me like a roxanne
The sweetest and most confusing girl ever. Took care of me when I was at the worst hangover and slept right next to me with her chick flicks. She'll tell you something straight up and piss you off but gives you the best kisses after. She has smooth skin that just makes you wanna touch her. Her lips are fucking hott. She takes everything in and tries to make herself better for you. You'll feel the worst when you make her cry. She is worth everyday and every tear.
I love you so much & I can't be without you...
the most awesomeness
thing on Earth,
the best at everything especially beat boxing and break dancing
Smartest thing on earth
Roxanne is way better than SACHA
A drinking game
. Participants each prepare a fresh beverage, and cue up the Police song 'Roxanne'. While Sting sings "Roxanne" players must drink for the duration which he sings it. House rules may include the chorus, where the rest of the band is singing "Roxanne" while Sting sings "put on the red light."
There is one brutal "Raaaaaaaa wwwwwwwkkkkkkkk saaaaannnnne" which is the key point of the competition.
Call up the radio station lets play us some Roxanne!
Roxanne is a very popular first name for women but an uncommon surname or last name for all people.
People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient. They are really funny and fun to be with. some of roxannes might be weird but people would rather have them weird as hell than be boring . Roxanne's are really pretty inside and out. they are beautifil . do not mess with any roxanne if you dont want to embarrass your self.
Roxannes are smart
A sweet, pretty, popular, very innocent girl. She dates the meanest, most popular, even somewhat catty boys while being completely oblivious. She is in her own little world; a boyfriend, or what should be called a 'kai' often could cheat on this younger, vaunerable girl right infront of her and she would never notice. Even if she had the power to do something about it, she wouldn't. The mean boyfriend, or 'kai', has her heart in his hands.
1. Mandy, a Roxanne, was dating Brian, a total Kai. Brian was also dating 34850580948508948 blonde clones of Mandy, but she will never know nor care.