look up any word, like tribbing:
Short for roustabout:

A roustabout is a labourer typically performing temporary, unskilled work. The term has traditionally been used to refer to traveling-circus workers or oil rig workers.

In popular culture, the term roustie has been used in the HBO television show Carnivàle.
Ben works as a roustie for the carnival.
by madimiel July 31, 2011