If you do happen to find something you like (which is close to impossible), check it thoroughly, because it probably has a hole in it or something has been spilled on it, dont think you got a good deal on 12 shirts for a dollar.
This store is also filled with tons of people that have 6 kids and are all running around and left unattended.
Ross is such a cheap store.
adj. ross·er, ross·ome
n. ross·ity, ross·ness
1. Of or pertaining to something, that, by the carefully judged standards of a select few individuals, is very cool and awesome
2. But not just normally awesome, it is a special kind of awesome that I wouldn't really expect you to understand unless you have truly felt the power of something ross in your life.
3. When you feel that something might be ross, you should consult me and I will tell you if it is or isn't.
4. Of course it's slightly subjective, but not really.
5. Some common misconceptions link this word to the stupid Friends character Ross. This is patently untrue. It has nothing to do with him, especially because he is not ross. The word is derived from the maniacal babblings of the Ealy family.
"I met this guy and he is rossome."
"Sometimes I am so cool it's hard to comprehend my own rossity."
An alien being that can aften be found at in locations of very high fun density. Otherwise, favoured habitat is forests or rivers.
A Ross looks human from the outside, but are obviously alien when you observe them competiting against humans in the wild where Ross's clearly outperform humans in all areas.
If you see a Ross, kiss it. They like that.
"daddy, is that person an alien? he's so much quicker than all the other runners in the race"
...."No son, he must be a Ross"
"Eff that dude im gunna hang out"
"Your such a Ross!"
what guy ?
the guy over there who`s wearing a lampshade on his head and fireworks strapped to his shoes getting a piggy back of an old lady ?
dude thats ROSS man
ah of course