1. (n). when an attacker does not swing fully through the ball, but snaps and rolls the ball, causing the ball to roll over the blocker or net and drop quickly
2. (n). An expression of pwnage
3. (v.) to pwn.
4. (n.) Randall's expert attack.
1. Instead of hitting the ball, Randall used a rollshot to place to ball in a position where the libero could not pass it.
2. guy: *does a sick backflip off a building*
guy2: "dude, WHAT A ROLLSHOT."
3. guy: im gonna ace this test!
guy2: nah, man, you're gonna rollshot that test.
4. Alex: DID YOU JUST SEE RANDALL'S ROLLSHOT?
Steven: HECK NO, IT WAS TOO FAST