2. Preparing a marijuana joint
1. Rollin' with the homies.
2. You got the weed? Let's roll.
1. To go somewhere, to roll to the movies.
2. To trip on any drug.
3. To roll a blunt or joint.
"When are they rollin'?"
"We were rollin' all night."
"Roll that mofo!"
1. Ryerson Off-Campus Living Link
2. An awesome Ryerson student that plans cool events, supports and helps first-year students living off-campus.
3. ROLL = Awesome
"Carmela is the coolest ROLL."
"Mai is an awesome ROLL."
"I love my ROLL."
rockman, roll, bass, forte, treble, and beat
Too fucking many music references
Used mainly in gaming to mean beating someone by a large margin. Similar to own
, but has more impact.
You just got rolled in counter-strike.
Sports: To defeat another team or individual by a wide margin.
1. Miami rolled Temple in football, 63-0!!!
2. Temple Football sucks, they get rolled by four touchdowns every week!
A wad of cash.
Nigga hat a FAT roll all up in that mua'