I like to log into the roleplaying survers on MMOs.
When used in non-BDSM terms, it usually refers to playing characters in chatrooms, or maybe Real Life, and pretending to be a made up character.
Often shortened to RP.
2) A bedroom practise, in which partners dress up and pretend to be someone else for sexual satisfaction.
"Let's role-play, I want you in that school girl uniform again."
1) The act of dressing up as part of a sexual relationship.
2) Online games, eg World Of Warcraft, as in an MMORPG game, in which a person controls the actions of an on-screen character.
3) Using social networking sites, eg Bebo or MySpace to act out actions of a character either canon (from anime/manga/TV programmes/etc) or non-canon (original characters made up by the roleplayer).
Commonly associated with "geeks" and "nerds".
Commonly shortened to RP
2) "My level 6 Orc pwned your measly elf!"
"It's only Role Playing dude...." o.O
3) ~The girl crept into the bar, her golden eyes flicking about at the people currently occupying the premises. She blinked, then grinned, straightening and throwing a giant water balloon at some randomers head, roflmfao-ing on the floor.~
Often reffered to as RP.
An ultimate escape from reality.
The reason being is because the hand is pretending to be a vagina (Or "Role-playing" the role of a vagina)
**This term was coined by Ismael**
"OK Class, we're going to be Role-playing today!"
Aaron loves Role-playing to feet