Participating in Role Play.
When used in non-BDSM
terms, it usually refers to playing characters in chatrooms, or maybe Real Life, and pretending to be a made up character.
Often shortened to RP.
Bob is Role Playing with James. Bob's character is called Fred, and James' character is called Mary.
1) A hobby in which players create or are given fictional characters to portray. There is usually a rule-system of some form, of which D&D
is an example. In a group of players one (or sometimes more) persons will volunteer to be a Games Master - s/he will control all non-player characters, the environment the players interact in and arbitrate the rules.
2) A bedroom practise, in which partners dress up and pretend to be someone else for sexual satisfaction.
"My role-playing character is a barabarian warrior from the tundra!"
"Let's role-play, I want you in that school girl uniform again."
Acting a role that is not your usual way of life.
When Tyrone and Chris got together, they played master and slave. Tyrone kept Chris in chains, said nasty things to him, and in general abused him. Later, they had sex with Tyrone on top.
Role playing may refer to;
1) The act of dressing up as part of a sexual relationship.
2) Online games, eg World Of Warcraft
, as in an MMORPG
game, in which a person controls the actions of an on-screen character.
3) Using social networking sites, eg Bebo
to act out actions of a character either canon
/etc) or non-canon
(original characters made up by the roleplayer
Commonly associated with "geeks
" and "nerds
Commonly shortened to RP
1) Judy dressed up as a naughty school girl last night, it just got be so damn horny!
2) "My level 6 Orc pwned your measly elf!"
"It's only Role Playing dude...." o.O
3) ~The girl crept into the bar, her golden eyes flicking about at the people currently occupying the premises. She blinked, then grinned, straightening and throwing a giant water balloon at some randomers head, roflmfao-ing on the floor.~
a person who potrays themselve to be someone famous as "faces" of themselves.Roleplaying can be done in the style of onelining;Semi-Para;Para and Multi Para.
Often reffered to as RP.
An ultimate escape from reality.
Tammy roleplays Jessica Biel on Myspace, she does para RP and has many "celeb" friends. She said we should try roleplaying
The present progressive for of the verb roleplay
. To pretend you are someone else, normally as part of a game like DnD
I just got a new roleplaying-game yesterday called Burning Wheel
! We should play soon!
I like to log into the roleplaying survers on MMO
A term used to describe the act of jacking off
The reason being is because the hand is pretending to be a vagina (Or "Role-playing" the role of a vagina)
**This term was coined by Ismael**
Josh was caught Role-playing in his World of Warcraft costume
"OK Class, we're going to be Role-playing today!"
Aaron loves Role-playing to feet