"Yo, RODNEY KING, how long you been out (on discreet
"RODNEY KING Boulevard? Don't you mean ML King
GEORGE: "He's a bad mutha
WEEZIE: "Shut yo mouth
GEORGE: "I'm just talkin' 'bout RODNEY KING."
When a women gets on her knees to give a blow job, the man swings from side to side smacking her around the head and face with his erect penis.
Rodney king refers to the black man beaten repeatedly by police with a batton.
My girlfriend got on her knees to give me blow job, but a gave her a Rodney King instead.
A low life thug who after running from the police resist arrest gets justifiably beaten into submission for it. Then plays the race card blaming it all on white racism. After ward he returns to his low life way of life having learned nothing.
Don't try to pull a rodney king on me asshole!
Verb. Originated from the beating of rodney king. Originally used by Chris Rock to "Rodney King" in a sketch called How not to get your ass kicked by the Police.
It means to run from the Po-Po
#1: Dude stay still dont rodney king it.
#1: Coz if they have to chase u, u can bet they are bringin an ass whuppin with them
1. When a non-white person is physically or verbally attacked by a group of whites for any reason.
2. When a white person justifies such an act, or any other race-based discrimination that is clearly wrong.
1. Read any American newspaper before the 1960s...
2. "Well, I mean, there are more black people in jail because scientists have actually found that there is a microchip only found in dark skin that transmits messages to the brain encouraging criminal behaviour."
"Man, that's bullshit, stop pulling a Rodney King."
Also has come into usage as a verb, "to Rodney King". As used by D12.
I Rodney King'd him.
1. racamoni's gamertag
2. beat down by the cop's
3. a black man who got the beatdown by the PO-lice
I was playing Gears Of War and rodney king done stoled my boomshot.