2) It is a very otherworldly place, where everyone is busy trying to live up to unrealistic personal fantasies that take place in their heads. The main objective is to be seen living out this fantasy to build a reputation with their peers. They tend to jizz their pants every time someone sees them/makes eye contact with them. Some people are insecure about it, and start fights (chest bumping) over eye contact.
3) Everyone fits their race's stereotypes perfectly. The sad thing is, they actually TRY to. It's not because they don't know any better.
4) Everyone is apparently mixed...lol...with "indian"...however, so many black people have said this that oblivious white people think "indian" is just a breed of black. You ask someone their race, they start babbling off all kinds of demonyms. That just makes them look more niggerish.
5) The girls are more or less on the trashy side. They claim to have standards, a month later they're preggers or hitched up with someone who doesn't meet their "standards". If you happen to desire action with a girl there, don't let her fool you, she has no standards, she will drop to her knees and start sucking if addressed by proper name.
2) Last time I went to the sporting goods store, all the boxing/mma gloves were out of stock. There are NO mma gyms in Rocky Mount, NC, so this tells me that a bunch of these dumb fucks just want to be seen with gear to develop a rep as a bad-ass. To them, owning a pair of gloves= instant Mike Tyson status.
4) Obviously black person: "I'm indian, italian, french, brazilian, spanish, egyptian, puerto rican, and spanish"
5) All girls 18 and under with a 252 area code.