A blend, so to speak, of 'black' blues and 'white' country/western.
GREATEST EVER ROCK BAND: AC/DC
WORST EVER ROCK BAND: STAIND
MOST OVERRATED ROCK BAND EVER: THE BEATLES
MOST UNDERRATED ROCK BAND EVER: AIRBOURNE
GREATEST ROCK GUITARISTS EVER: JIMI HENDRIX, ANGUS YOUNG, ERIC CLAPTON, BB KING.
THERE'S THE BASICS, FIGURE THE REST OUT FOR YOURSELF.
2. A unique combination of black soul, jazz and classical guitar that can trace genesis to the late 1940s and early 1950s, which has evolved through every subsequent decade. Modern rock is comprised of a common drum setup, a lead guitar (for harmony, riffs and solos), a rhythm guitar (for treble clef melody), and an electric bass guitar (for bass clef melody and harmonization).
-NOTE A: Often misunderstood and underestimated, rock music is unique in culture and sophistication, often falling victim to stereotypes such as "satanic", "head-banger garbage", "a bunch of screaming people throwing guitars around".
-NOTE B: Because of this misunderstanding, certain media corporations have erroniously determined rock to be a dead venue, and have moved on to another form of fad music genre that will surely fail (see Mega 101).
2. Have you heard that new rock song by Pantera?
"man, why would you call his raise? he hasn't made a play all day, he's a clear rock"
2. A kind of complement.
3. A stone, Something to throw at people.
4. A type of sugary sweet in a stick shape, generally found at the seaside.
5. Crack cocaine
6. Slang word for Basket ball.
2. "You rock my socks!"
3. "Hey! Stop throwing rocks at me!"
4. Katy was sucking her stick of rock on the beach.
5. *inhale* that's some good rock man...
6. I"mma go shoot some hoops with that rock."