2. A name used originally by people playing Ultimate (Ultimate Frisbee) for the game Rock Paper Scissors. Used to determine who would throw first. Also written Roshambo and Row-Sham-Bow.
2. A different game under the same name created by the TV show South Park where two people would kick each other in the crotch until one of them would fall over or give-up, used to determine the winner of an argument.
3. We won the rochambeau, so we throw the frisbee first.
4. You collapsed first, you have to pay the bill!
2. A nut-kicking contest, usually performed between two males, taking turns to see who can take the most kicks in the nuts.
(swift kick to the groin)
"You can keep those lameass tickets! I just wanted to kick you in the nuts, freak!"
To start a game of SKATE.
All players must "Ro! Cham! Beau!" this is where you hit your hand 3 times and unleash on the 3rd hit; either a rock paper or scissors(no dynamite...:/). Its like rock paper scissors... but Ro Cham Beau are all quick words to say and more efficient for this game