look up any word, like blumpkin:
A name for the v shape of a minge, or hairy gash, similar to the shape of Robin Hood's Hat
"Oh sweet Maid Marion may i remove your under crackers?"
"Yes oh evil sheriff of Nottingham and make it quick, i'm foaming at the gash"
"My word Maid Marion, the shape of your minge looks rather like Robin Hood's hat!!!"
by griggy October 20, 2006

Words related to Robin Hood's Hat

cunt gash minge muff twat