1. Define working as a group more important than personal adornment.
2. Experience shows more about circumstance than opinion can dictate.
3. To define racism as an act of discrimination against another because of the color of their skin. This means only white men.
4. To spend enough time to see a situation for what it really is, not to define right and wrong, but to negate them.
5. To better know the person before you, to learn from their teacher's and those who taught them.
6. To want to persevere and facilitate a resolve, but to know when all resources are null.
7. Something about knowing how to perpetuate the fight and an unwillingness to dictate to another person to seriously change their reality.
8. As a child this Robbie thought it wrong to be disrespected because of his age. He still feels young people deserve more respect and consideration than grown ups have considered, yet.
9. To see the Truth as the most basic principle to understanding the best things life has to offer. Energy is wasted towards gains of any other volition.
10. The wisdom to know that knowledge and goods are best left free, that way resource can fulfill its highest potential, rather than go to waste.
Looking up to another is better than a stronger intimidating influence could last, Robbie.
Building off of what others have done already is the best way to contribute to doing things better, Robbie.
No white man will have anymore or any less a struggle with white privileged and racism, than any other, Robbie.
I think this whole post has been presumptuous but a whole lot of fun. Robbie
A very nice man who likes to steal obese children from their homes at night, then making them lose weight before returning them back to their parents. Usually unscathed.
"Dude, Billy Jean got robbied last night."
"About time, he was such a fat ass. Hopefully he'll be able to move without needing that forklift when he gets back."
Teacher : You're so sexy robbie, want to go behind the portable and... ahem
Robbie : No teacher
, not only are you a male, but my heart
belongs to nobody
Teacher : *runs out crying
girl : what about me robbie?
Robbie : No. You may be very sexy
, but still... My heart belongs to nobody.
Other kid : wait... If the teacher is gone crying, then who will teach us??
!! YOUR SO SEXY
, WHY DON'T YOU TEACH
Robbie: fine. but nobody better come on
girls: too late
a great guy who is so easy to open up to. The first guy i ever cried over. He has a beautiful smile and a sweet fro.
Robbie is over there you should go talk to him.
Sweetest guy on the planet. It can be said he cares too much about everything. Hard working and intelligent to say the least. Has a hard time relaxing but it doesn't really show.
That guy is going somewhere in life.... Must be a Robbie
A cool, extremely smart stoner boy who always skips school, and is high 24/7. If he actually is in school, the only thing he will ever do if tests and quizes. He doesn't take notes, and he can get 80% and higher. Don't you wish you were him??
Dont bug robbie, or bother doing it, he will respond negatively to you.
Hes the kid who will start to smoke it up in the shop room anc blow it through the vent. Now thats smart!!
Robbie is an awesome kid. He works hard for his money, but spends his money on weed and alcohol. Robbie has siblings who either join his act of crime, or go against him and rattle tattle on him.
Robbie is the kind of guy who everyone knows he's a lil druggie, but everyone L-O-V-E-S him! Go robbie!
Teacher: Wheres robbie
kids: hes.. uhh at the dentist!
Teacher: oh.. K..
*light light light inhale, blowww*
hippie teacher: robbie what are you doing?!
Robbie: what the hell do you think?
Hippie teacher: robbie hit me man!
Both: fuck ya ahh this is the life
Hannah: eh boy, you baked?
Robbie: fuck off
a very nice man that has a big heart, tries to always do the best for everybody else but never achieves anything himself because of this
1 girl "he helped me with my problem"
2 girl "hes a robbie"
when somthing good happens somthing bad has to happen...
'i got laid last night but then the condom split'
'that is such a robbie'