Feeling tired, exhausted, trashed, stoned, or just fucked up.
1) Dude i was so roached last night.
2) That blunt got me roached.
3) Long day at work im roached.
when something has been utterly destroyed or totalled
Whoa dude you totally roached this ___.
The passing of work onto your co-workers, while trying to look busy and not really do anything.
Jim was completing all required work for the evening, while Jane sat and shuffled papers all night. Jim was roached.
When an individual forgets a task, or detail regarding something they have been given or told within the past 24 hours due to his or her marijuana consumption. The level of roach the individual experiences varies for each scenario.
Brendan: Aw shit, dude I forgot the munchies upstairs.
Roached. The action of putting out a joint, blunt, pinner out so that it may become a roach.
*Also: The adjective explaining the state of a joint, blunt, pinner. (When it has reached its end, rez like state) Ready for roaching, and save later for future rezzy toking.
He accidently roached the joint out on the passenger seat in pa's decaying el camino.
West of Scotland slang for an extremely ugly person. Also applicable to bad smells. See also hacket
"Eyy man, yur burd's puer roached!"
"S'at Cool Watters yur wearin'? It smells roached!"
1. When something has been torn or messed up by a person or group of people.
2. When a infestation of roaches take over.
1. Chris roached up his girlfriend's apartment after he stayed there for a week and a half.
2. Leslie's house got roached and he had to call in the exterminators.