2. An individual who is on the verge of lashing out physically or near entering into a fight, sometimes seething with anger. One might also see the word modified as 'riled'.
3. Any individual with a fiery disposition, regardless of egocentric issues or your petty drama, one who is willing to make a stand in the face of adversity.
4. A sexual term indicating great excitement and fervor, high energy and dedication toward another's satisfaction.
2. That made Bob so angry, that he got all riley and wanted to punch Cliff.
3. When Eric wouldn't quit being a close minded bigot, Roy got riley about it and told him to shut his mouth and go home before he got hurt.
4. I don't even know what happened, one minute things were normal and then Sara got all riley on me and sucked my dick so good her ass sprayed cream when I was done!
"Just you wait until we get home and I give you a riley."