look up any word, like basic bitch:
Participants of the Research Science Institute, formerly the Rickover Science Institute. Basically, what happens is a bunch of people apply to be part of RSI and get rejected. The leftovers are then called Rickoids.
Look at those Rickoids! Are they just being sketchy or are they making a Ricklet?
by rsi2003 July 26, 2004

Words related to Rickoid

Alumni of the Research Science Institute (RSI) are rickoids. Comes from Admiral Rickover who founded RSI.
Oh man, isn't Marc (zephyr guy) a rickoid?
by semenko July 22, 2004