1. Slang, N; Mentally retarted person.
2. Slang, N; Stupid Person
3. Verb; Resistant to outside influences or substances.
1. "Look at all the retards'
"My brother is a retard"
2. "Bobby is such a retard"
"Only retards each boogers"
3. "Retard the flames with your urine, Retard"
A race of south-eastern English people, also known as chavs, who listen to garage music, slur their speach and smoke copious amounts of low-grade cannabis resin, with little or no education.
Genlemen let us leave, this McDonalds is full of retards.
George bush.......no seriously.
do you really need an explination? >_> He rly is a retard..
1 a word used by bullies to label people or be mean there fore the person who called the other person a retard is the real retard
2 a rude synonym for some one with a mental or physical disability often some one who calls people names is a threw retard
1, Joann is so mean that he called Jesse a retard because he lost his pen (that means Joann is a bully)
2, john was obsessed so Joann called him a retard (Joann is a bully)
1.) Someone is abusive toward someone else.
2.) NOT someone who has a mental disability or is born with medically subnormal intelligence. People who fit this description are known as "special," "challenged," or "Earth angel."
That guy who goes around insulting everyone who is different from him is a real retard.
That woman with the mental handicap is an Earth angel. I'm glad I know her.
1. A very rude word for someone with a mental disability.
People with mental disabilities are people too and they deserve to be treated with respect. If you call someone with a mental problem a retard, you are a retard.
1. Word used to describe someone who is stupid and NOT someone who suffers from a mental disability. You can use it to describe a person who has a fully formed brain, but keeps fucking up.
2. Only an ignorant jackass would call someone who is mentally handicapped a retard.
3. Only a retard (see above) would be upset simply by the use of the word retard.
Sarah Palin is a retard; her son Trig is not.