A national empire dedicated to the entertainment of people everywhere. Producing a record-setting 42 gaffes per minute, or GPM, the Republican party has been entertaining the general public with lies and promises so false that they can't be true. They've been responsible for the work of artists such as George W. "Mission accomplished!" Bush and Mitt "Gaffe-tastic!" Romney.
1. One who claims to be pro-life, protecting the unborn fetus while killing animals, the environment and sending people to Iraq in an unjustified war.
Republicans are hypocrites.
A collection of goose stepping
low lifes. These people put the wealthy, special interests, and Republican Christianity
first, and the American people - especially the poor and vulnerable - last.
Cut taxes on the rich so they'd have more money. Cut social support for people. Throw money into the security money hole. Fight blood soaked oil wars. Try to privatize and wreck social security. Strip Americans of their basic Constitutional and Human Rights. These are a few things that Republicans have done.
What do you call a busload of Republicans going through the gates of a maximum security prison?
A good start!
One of the newest dirty words in the English language.
In some quarters, Republican has become a dirty word.
1. Someone who has been beaten down and abused for so long that he begins to believe that he deserves no help from his fellow man. Someone living a hard life who has been fooled into thinking that it's an honest, noble living. Someone who doesn't care that under Democratic presidents, he has more money in his pocket and his kids can eat, because he likes suffering.
2. The greedy bastards who take advantage of said idiots by providing them with no education and then using their stupidity against them.
3. Middle class white men who pretend that they benefit from republican policies even when said policies are raping them in the ass.
Republicans own all the wealth and keep others poor so they don't expect to have a better life and thus vote republican.
1. One who is selfish.
2. One who is hypocritical.
3. One who is apathetic.
4. One who discriminates.
5. Bible thumper.
6. One who is intolerant.
7. One who is Christian.
8. One who does not care about anything that does not effect oneself. See apathetic
. See selfish
9. One who is against equal human rights. See gay marriage
10. One who is against women's rights. See abortion
"Who is that person with their head in the sand? Oh, it's a Republican."
rich white christian americans who only give a fuck about rich white christian americans. also see fascist
screw health care, i've gotta go play golf.
A political party in the United States of America that specifically caters to the rich
and super-wealthy (all part of the upper 1% income bracket), yet the poor
, the working class
, and the middle class
still occasionally vote for them. This phenomenon can be attributed to the extensive propaganda campaign that is blasted at unsuspecting citizens from the corporately owned T.V., radio, and publishing media outlets, esp. Fox News
. Their political agenda is to abolish taxes for the wealthy and offload the taxation burden to those who are least able to pay. This encourages a system of perpetual debt where the rich richer, the poor poorer, effectively destroying the middle class and imposing a new slave class a.k.a. wage slave
or 'working poor.' To them 'freedom' means the ability to establish and maintain such a system (domestically and internationally) that benefits only the rich, wealthy and super-wealthy and their subsequent successors for generations.
Having the poor, working class, and middle class vote for a Republican is like having hens and roosters vote for Colonel Sanders