- Supports our God given rights protected by the Constitution including it's 2nd Amendment.
- Believes that a man is entilted to his own earnings and should not be forced to give up his hard earned money to pay European level taxes funding poorly regulated social welfare programs that many are going to abuse and leech off of.
- Recognizes the strength of a free market economy with little government interference.
- Recognizes the need for a strong defense and military unlike the Democrats who still want to cut the budget and reduce the military to the size of the Rhode Island National Guard.
- Pro-victory, fully support hunting down Bin Ladin and bringing him to justice, do not want to just pack up and abandon Afghanistan or Iraq regardless of the reasons for invading and removing the brutal dictator Saddam.
- Does not want to recreate society to whatever the ACLU (who will only support you if they agree with what you have to say) deems "progressive".
- Supports state rights to an extent unlike Democrats who would force gay marriage and abortion down every state's throat.
- Often accuzed of being racist for not supporting affirmative action and welfare programs despite being the party that freed the slaves.
- Does not want to rewrite our historical definition of marriage because gay rights groups who know no self-control or decency demand it.
- Look at the issues and are not swayed by "hope and change" repeated 50 times.
- Recognizes the full potential of nuclear power unlike far-left wing hippies.
- Supports offshore drilling along with new technology to get us off of foreign oil bought from people who hate us.
- Support space exploration and scientific research yet recognize the need for God and morality to be taken into account unlike too many nihilistic, atheistic scientists with an agenda.
- Support our freedom of religion but recognize the history and traditions of this nation unlike left-wing atheistic idiots who will protest over a Christmas display or the 10 Commandments in front of a courthouse, yet fully support gay pride parades featuring transvestites, drag queens, and immoral behavior.
- Support our troops unlike aspects of the far-left wing like Code Pink.
- Can think up of real arguments against opponents unlike Democrats who cling to false promises of "hope and change", invent lies, and believe every Republican is a rich white man who supports George Bush.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
People who wish to force their religion upon others while stimultaneously not living up to their religion's expectations. Which, according to Jesus, is a sin.
People who support war and then use "thou shalt not kill" as a reason against abortions.
People who say they are for less government controll over the individual, and then enforce the PATRIOT ACT, the sanctity of marriage amendment, and other civilian intrusions.
People who lower taxes for the wealthiest one percent.
People who get in to office thanks to the less educated population states. (A proven fact)
People who accuse Democrats of being spendthrifts while bankrupting our economy.
People who work for their self interests, and the interests of their campaign funders and benifactors, while in office. (Well, Democrats are infamous for that as well.)
A party that once was good, but then the southern influence came in.
People who accuse Liberals of being whiners while bitching about: Gay People, Public Displays of the Ten Commandments, and Civil Rights.
The antithesis of progress
see hypocrites Inbred Reactionaries
"Hey Lois, look at me. I'm the two symbols of the Republican party. An elephant, and a Fat White guy who's threatened by change."
"Damn them Liberals! First they let the women vote, then they let the blacks vote, then they let the black women vote, and now they want us to make peace with a country that did absolutely nothin to us."