An American who believes in the strength and advancement of our nation and that a man should be entilted to his own earnings. Don't want to turn America into overly politically correct socialist state.
- Supports our God given rights protected by the Constitution including it's 2nd Amendment.
- Believes that a man is entilted to his own earnings and should not be forced to give up his hard earned money to pay European level taxes funding poorly regulated social welfare programs that many are going to abuse and leech off of.
- Recognizes the strength of a free market economy with little government interference.
- Recognizes the need for a strong defense and military unlike the Democrats who still want to cut the budget and reduce the military to the size of the Rhode Island National Guard.
- Pro-victory, fully support hunting down Bin Ladin and bringing him to justice, do not want to just pack up and abandon Afghanistan or Iraq regardless of the reasons for invading and removing the brutal dictator Saddam.
- Does not want to recreate society to whatever the ACLU (who will only support you if they agree with what you have to say) deems "progressive".
- Supports state rights to an extent unlike Democrats who would force gay marriage and abortion down every state's throat.
- Often accuzed of being racist for not supporting affirmative action and welfare programs despite being the party that freed the slaves.
- Does not want to rewrite our historical definition of marriage because gay rights groups who know no self-control or decency demand it.
- Look at the issues and are not swayed by "hope and change" repeated 50 times.
- Recognizes the full potential of nuclear power unlike far-left wing hippies.
- Supports offshore drilling along with new technology to get us off of foreign oil bought from people who hate us.
- Support space exploration and scientific research yet recognize the need for God and morality to be taken into account unlike too many nihilistic, atheistic scientists with an agenda.
- Support our freedom of religion but recognize the history and traditions of this nation unlike left-wing atheistic idiots who will protest over a Christmas display or the 10 Commandments in front of a courthouse, yet fully support gay pride parades featuring transvestites, drag queens, and immoral behavior.
- Support our troops unlike aspects of the far-left wing like Code Pink.
- Can think up of real arguments against opponents unlike Democrats who cling to false promises of "hope and change", invent lies, and believe every Republican is a rich white man who supports George Bush.
"That Republican has worked hard for 20 years to earn those things and believes he has the right to keep and do what he wishes with what he has earned."
An individual who believes that the white male Christian God should be the only object of worship on the planet, that power and wealth should remain in the hands of 1% of the world's population while the remaining 99% starve, that health care should be privatized so the poor can't afford basic medication, that a rape victim living on welfare should be forced to care for a baby she didn't even ask for, and that America is the only real country on Earth while all those other countries they read about are just fakes invented by communists...oh wait, it's terrorists now, isn't it?
We can all hope that the standard of education in America improves to the point where a Republican can no longer be voted into office.
Someone who supports the rights of the unborn, but won't fund stem cell research that could help the millions who are already here. The first one to protest abortion rights, and the first one willing to take a life through capital punishment. Someone who espouses personal freedom, and then tries to pass constitutional amendments to restrict it. Someone threatened by government surplus but unfazed by goverment deficits. Someone who is pro-business but anti-citizen. Someone who wants to take away the helping hand, after he's made it to safety. Someone who holds a cross in one hand and tries to burn it with the other.
He is such a Republican, hypocrisy will be the death of him yet.
(Noun) Member of the United States' Republican Party, first emerging in the mid 1800s as an anti-slavery movement. Success of candidate Abraham Lincoln in the Presidential election of 1860 sparked the American Civil War. The party has since moved on to other issues. Republicans today are characterized by typically right-wing, conservative beliefs including but by no means limited to pro-business policies, lack of dependence on the government in daily life, religious convictions, and desire to outlaw what they deem socially undesirable actions.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
1. George W. Bush was the Republican candidate for President in 2004.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
One who cuases almost %50 of this nations problems.
(For the cause of the other %50 see: Democrat
Watch they say the same things and then say their ideas have more merrit, simply due to the name of their party.
Typically a person who believes that:
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
I'm filthy-stinking rich! How dare you expect me to pay taxes!
A political party that tries to push its Christian beliefs onto the American people, even though we have a sepaation of church and state.
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
You can recommend this for deletion all you want, but whichever way you look at it, the repubicans are bigots, and homophobes, and war hungry people.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
1. A group of bible thumping fuckwits who believe that white christian males are the only things that matter in the world. They will lie and cheat in order to get what they want. They are always racist and blame everything on the democratic leaders who were in office before, and then claim responsibility for every good thing that happens.
2. A racist white male.
3. An undereducated american who loves to hate minorities and scam and lie.
4. A Jackass
"n*ggers are 12% of the population, who the hell cares"
-Rush Limbaugh, prominent republican leader.