Democrat: Actually, fascists believe in a free economy and social control, which is the complete opposite of our beliefs and very similar to your Republican view.
Socialist: The USSR was not real communism. We are equated with fascists, but usually we believe in more social freedom than anyone except anarchists.
1. Low taxes- low taxes allow the American people to keep more of their income. They will then have more money and will be able to invest it for their retirement or spend it in the economy. If the money is spent, more job oppurtunities are created and the country's economy goes up.
2. Lower taxes for the rich- the upperclass currently pays 75 percent of all the taxes in this country. Now tell me is that fair? The upperclass hardly ever gets anything out of these taxes because most of it is used to go to policies which help the poor. Democrates only want to tax the upperclass more, even though they make up only about 5 percent of the population and pay for 75 percent of the taxes. The upperclass also puts the most amount of money into social security and gets the least amount back out later on in their retirement.
3. Pro Life- A life begins at the moment of conception. Why would anyone want to even consider killing a baby? It is terrible. Has anyone ever considered that an aborted baby may one day be the one to find the cure for cancer or might be the next Einstein? If you dont want the child then put it up for adoption. So many Americans are looking to adopt children and they need to go to Asian countries to get them.
4. Againt Affirmative Action- A person should not get financial aid or preferential treatment just because of race. Hundreds of white males are being denied to colleges just becasue the college would rather take someone who is black. Affirmative action is only pointing out racism even more and making the problem worse. If racism wants to be ended then the country needs to start treating people as equals and not giving special treatment only because someone is a minority.
5. Is against gun conrtol- The second ammendment states that Americans have the right to bear arms. Republicans believe in the ammendments.
6. Against policies- Republicans are against government policies. They make people dependent on the government instead of relying on themselevs. The job of the government is not to take care of people's financial needs. If people are not smart enough to save their money during the course of their career than that is too bad for them. Democrates are always for creating policies. What people dont understand is that people are going to eventually pay for those policies which will cause higher taxes. Higher taxes takes money away from the people which in return causes GDP to go down and causes the economy to go down.
7. Want tighter border control- Illegal aliens are not acceptable and need to be sent back to where they came from. They come to America and take advantage of the public school systems and usually avoid paying taxes because they are paid under the table.
8. Non intervention foreign policy- Bush is the one acception to this but he is an idiot. Most Republicans believe in a non intervention foreign policy which basically means we dont get involved in other countries business. They dont believe in policing the world, and they mind their own business here in America.
9. Believe in a smaller Federal Government: The founding fathers wanted America to be run by the people and not allow the government to gain too much power. Republicans are usually the party which does not promote policies which control the American's peoples' lives. They want the American people to run themselves and make descions for themselves.
10. Anti Universal Healthcare- Universal healthcare would only cause the American people to pay more taxes to support the system. The upperclass would be called upon once again to pay for most of it even though they already pay 75 percent of America's taxes. Universal healthcare would also discourage compitition which is extremely important for the economy. IF there is no compitiion then doctors will make a lot less money and the medical business will no longer be the money making business it is now. Universal healthcare also causes people to go on waiting lists to get unneeded surgeries done.
Some common misconceptions: Democrates seem to believe that all Repbulicans support the war in Iraq. That is completly wrong and by no means true. Befor Bush, Republicans were always anti-war and were for a none intervention foreign policy.
Democrates also seem to believe that Republicans want to tax the lower class more. That is not true. They want lower taxes for all people.
Democrates seem to believe that Republicans want to get rid of soscial security, welfare, medicare, and the minimum wage. That is completely false. Republicans do find those policies somewhat valuable and they only want to prevent further unneeded policies to be formed because taxes would only increase.
Abraham Lincoln- abolished slavery
Ricahrd Nixon- brought troops home from Vietnam
Ronald Reagon- promoted low taxes and caused the economy to be great in the 80's.
adj: describes a system or belief that is in accordance with the above principles
1) Economics- Republicans tend to be the party of businessmen, having a good understanding of the value of money, and the long term effects of where that money is invested. This directly opposes a Democratic philosophy to take from those who have worked their entire life and give it to those who frankly couldn't give a damn what side of the dirt they wake up on. Also, it is the Democratic cornerstone to try to ascend their social value by claiming intelligence on areas of little meaning to the real world.
2) Religion - A republican believes in the presence of religion in government. While most do not believe in the strong alliance of religion and government as displayed in the countries of Islam, as evident by the laws derived from Christianity, the church state relation must exist in order to allow the formation of laws to keep the liberals, who are occupying most of the space in the jails and committing most of crimes, in line.
1) Social issues - Republicans take the stance against abortion, for the little just cause in the slaughtering of innocent human beings. Republicans support the death penalty because the individual has chosen a path condemnable by death, while a fetus has not. This also is a fiscal decision for the good of the nation as it prevents the individual from being a tax burden on what little taxes the democrats truly have. Saying it is a woman's right to her body is complete intolerance as someone with reasonable human intelligence as the democrats claim, would see the same hypocrisy in saying it is a man's right to his testicles, he would never cut them off would he?
3) Fiscal issues- Republicans see the humor in this as democrats try to grasp the basic standard in money management. To republicans, it is truly amazing how democrats profess their knowledge of financial matters. With Kennedy's 90% tax bracket, Johnson's great society, Carters, well, total screw up, Clinton's elimination of major industries like ship building (sorry democrats, that company you taxed heavily is now in Italy, and there went a few thousand jobs) its no wonder we even have an economy today. To Republicans it is such a wonder where the democrats fathom the idea that they deserve control over matters well above their heads. God knows what happens when democrats get involved in the financial future of America.
The main idea of Republicans questions the logic behind the liberal idea. For a party so concerned with getting everything for its members, it really is nothing unless it is banded together, something the republican party does not have to do. When looking at the grand scheme of things, the 200+ year old quote of Thomas Jefferson is more a reality today than ever. " A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything you have."
Cheers and God Bless
The Billionaires of the World
Since that party with the largest following is elected, both try to attract new followers. Rupublicans make people rich, Democrats make people poor.
oh yeah THERE IS ONE GOD THAT ME MY JEW FRIENDS AND MY MUSILUM FRIENDS ALL BELIVE so fuck you
They belive that babys deserve a chance
THEY DO SUPPORT STEM CELL RESEARCH (just not from an unborn)
They belive in all the amendments
They dont think men should not give blowjobs in a marrige because marrige has is between a man and a woman
They belive in WORKING FOR PAY
They belive in racial equality and have a black chairperson but dont belive that if some black guys could not pass a test that everyone else took, they should not get a position they did not earn for no reason. Also Abe Lincoln was a republican
Oh yeah im poor and a minority and I am Catholic and a Republican so FUCK YOU
Me(republican): Kinda im originally from Little Village and most of my family is inner city and urban
PRH: Well dont you think you would like the money
Me: No my family would not even accept it
PRH:Well you are a republican white guy
Me: Im mexican, ASSHOLE, and I am poorer than you
Me: istead of buying ambercrombie maybe you should spend the $200 you spent on those jeans and donate to charity
PRH: Uhh well you belive that your religion is the only true one
Me: Well so does all religions (besides buddism) but you love Islam and judism but dispise the catholic church