1. Undeconstructed Aristotelian logic, that is to say, a persistent manifestation of a centuries-old oppression by dead white males from the Graeco-Roman tradition. See "feminist epistomology", "gender situated knowledge", so on
2. Being too "left brained"
3. Intelligible thought
You'll never understand Lysenko theory or New Age holistic herbalism with your Republican logic.
A type of logic that the Republican mind subscribes to. Basically Republican logic tells Republicans that only the rich white male Christian God is the only true God and that everything else is false religion. Republican logic sees no problem with blood soaked oil wars, tax breaks for the rich at the expense of the rest of the country, the gutting of social programs, the destruction of the Bill of Rights, and to make life as miserable as possible for non-Republicans. This sort of logic makes no sense to the rest of the world.
A mythology often alluded to by the rich.
Fred thought his political views were in line with Republican logic, then he realized he was just an ass.
1)A myth made up by fox news and believed by the ignorant. See also: lies
2) An oxymoron, e.g. two words with opposite meanings
"My friend John believes in Republican logic. He's an ass."
I see from the mix of Christian and jingoistic stickers on your car that you suffer from Republican Logic.
1. The belief that everything is black and white
2. That taxes are "punishment"
3. Differences in governance justify massive wars in other countries
4. Invading other countries and exposing it's citizens to extreme violence is an example of "Liberation"
5. All poor people are addicts and did not work as hard as the rich people who inherited most of their riches.
6. The soultion to illegal immigration constitutes putting landmines on the border instead of targeting the reason why people are immigrating
7. Healthcare is a privelage only to people who can afford it and people without "preexisting conditions", unless they are rich and/or famous.
8. This list goes on but my free time doesn't
Examples of Republican Logic:
1. Rush limbaugh said I disagree with Obama's policies, therefore he is a north Korean Zulu who wants to take our guns away.
2. I hate taxes! They were just made to make me suffer for having a greater amount of money that could be used to finance schools.
3. I don't think France rules the right way. Let's invade them.
4. It doesn't matter if they get bombed on everyday! At least the government that we disagreed with is gone.
5. Why should us rich people give to the poor? It's their fault that their corrupt bosses fired them to keep their wage.
6. We have to stop illegal immigration by any means possible! Except by helping them find comfort in their own country.
7. Poor people deserve no healthcare because if they get help it's socialism!
8. I didn't even mention their obsession with guns!
Logic that doesn't advertise the government coercing well-earned money of the most productive members of society onto the parasitic, welfare elements. Logic that doesn't want to punish success with high taxes, and subsidize failure with free money. In other words, actual logic, as opposed to knee-jerk, emotive liberal reasoning.
It makes sense to punish the most hardworking, productive members of society, by forcing them to give up 40% of their paychecks to the unproductive - NOT.