1) Affirms the existence of the athiests' concept of God
2) Has forgotten the fundamentals of religion
Not to be confused with "pick and choosers" or " religious posers", of whom make any religion they proclaim no less esteemed than their favorite sports team, or no less different than adopting to bowing down to a carved tree stump.
2. True believers who follow the text to the letter, not ignoring parts they dislike.
3. People brave enough to BELIEVE what they believe.
4. People reguarded as Crazies because they honestly think the idea of an all-knowing all-powerful SOMETHING/being (God) that creating the universe, as opposed to Nothingness farting out everything in a constructive Explosion that miraculously created an incredibly complex, perfectly functioning universe, and due to this suspicion of such a being, actively sought after who this God is, and found satisfaction in some certain explaination.
Often annoying to unbelievers of adopted belief, and usually judged by lukewarmly moraled or worldly people of whom dispise a person who truely follows the religion.
Oftened accused of being self-righteous for actions such as tithing their money to houses of worship, or stating their moral beliefs publicly(see Pharisee,hypocrit,poser)which may be true ,as many practice their morality out of pride or social fear, but a great many practice these things out of the always unnoticed love