look up any word, like plopping:
n. A person who puts a Copyright or Registered Trademark Symbol after everything they type, especially their name. Usually found on social profile sites such as Facebook or MySpace.

Guy A: "Dude, look at this girl, 'Jill ®'"

Guy B: "Holy Fuck I'm getting tired of these registards. like she's the only bitch in the world named Jill."
by Salifex February 06, 2009

Words related to Registard

copyright facebook internet myspace trademark