3: A good friend; A Regis should be regarded as good friend, one to be appreciated but not taken advantage of.
Regis your drawing is the shit
Regis will conquer us all someday
Hey regis want to go to that part tonight?
Regis come here NOW
2) A regular customer at a restaurant or bar
3) A large guy who you don't know
"Oh my god Becky, this guy was frickin huge, I mean, this wasn't just any dick, it was a regi!"
(Line cook to waiter)
2) "Yo get this, there's this one regi who never orders anything besides fries and a salad."
(Movie-goer to friend)
3) "Umm, that regi down in front is blocking my view of the movie, I wish he would duck..."
mum; its only regi
daughter; but i still need to do my maths h/w and have breakfast!
2. Noun - a euphemism (or possibly dysphemism, depending on who you ask) for either giving or receiving a rim job