A great stoner comedy.
Reefer Madness was largely responsible for the public stigma of marijuana in the 30s before it's prohibition.
1. A propaganda film from the 1930's about how marijuana makes people lose their inhibitions, put themselves in "dangerous" situations like hanging out with married people and suprisingly, be able to play the piano.
2. The madness you get not from smoking marijuana, but the lack there of in your system on a daily basis.
1. The movie Reefer Madness is overrated.
2. Dude, it's been three days since I've puffed. I've got reefer madness!!!
In the 30's it was the insanity resulting from smoking the "weed with roots in hell" known as marijuana.
Today it's a humurous description used by pot-heads to describe the stigma and false beliefs believed and enforced by the uneducated and ignorant to marijuana.
Reefer Madness is holding back the effeort to legalize marijuana.
Looking for reefer that doesn't exist because one had already smoked it all will cause madness.
1. Jim smoked all of my reefer, now I'm pretty mad at him!
2. I'm going to get a bad case of reefer madness, because timmy ate all my reefer brownies.
3. Jim wants my reefer but it's already gone, I hope he goes mad!
An item, event, or style that is very much enjoyable.
Call of Duty is the reefer madness!