1. A certain candy found in the cheaper of dollar store varities, with the ambiguous flavor "red," made of a mostly corn syrup and ANDY.
2. The new Bjork album.
3. A phrase common to the tri-state area, denoting a certain hilariousness found in ghettoicity.
"mmmmmmmmmmmmm RED VAHNS"
1. A popular candy, similar to Twizzlers and vaguely reminiscent of licorice.
2. The favorite snack of one Ron Weasley and one Harry Potter.
3. Your favorite Aimee Mann song.
4. Your favorite color of vines besides green vines.
5. Your favorite way to say "red wines" in a German accent.
"Red vines - what the hell can't they do?" - Ron Weasley, AVPS
the totally awsome snack featured in a very potter sequal. They are useful and tasty replacements for wands.
Ron: 'Stupefy,Red vines, what the hell can't they do?'
A supermegafoxyawesomehot snack favored by a one Ronald Weasley. Has been known to have magical powers and can do anything. They are known to be TOTALLY AWESOME.
Of course. Everything tastes better with RedVines.
Mr Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious
When two penis's intertwine
I redvined that man's cock yesterday
A tasty treat that mixes well with Mr. Pibb.
Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious.