Most of the members of RSN are bandwagon fans. They will try to impress you with some story about how they visited Boston as a child and fell in love with the team. Don't buy it. The Red Sox sucked in the 90's, but they wouldnt know it. Half of the members of RSN couldn't give you the everyday starting line up if they tried.
Citizens of RSN frequently:
1. Wear off color team gear such as green or pink. Real fans only wear team colors.
2. Lack of any knowledge of Red Sox history prior to 2004.
3. Have never visited Boston.
4. Are suprised when they find out that they can attend a game without a passport.
5. Are confused when Tim Wakefield has to bat in Philadelphia.
Oriole Fan: Man, he really Bucknered that one didn't he?
RSN: What the hell are you talking about?
RSN: SOX RULE! FUCK THE YANKEES! PAPI'S GONNA HIT 60 HOMERS!
Oriole Fan 1: Whats that guys problem?
Oriole Fan 2: Ah dont mind him. Just another toolbag member of Red Sox Nation.
Fueled by their common hatred of a superior franchise, The New York Yankees, members of Red Sox Nation share similar complexions and characteristics such as: freckles and foster parents.
Philistines by nature, Sox fans thoroughly enjoy being obnoxious, and know very little about subjects other than how much the Yankees suck.
Longtime fans of a lowly bottom feeding franchise, they are hot-tempered and dim-witted with large foundationless ego's.
* Mild elevation of status and/or relevance due to two tainted world championships in the past five years.
The Red Sox Nation (RSN) for short is a group of hardcore fans for the Boston Red Sox. They support them whether they are winning or losing and will always support them.