look up any word, like blumpkin:
A place or thing, or a person that has great enthusiasm and excitement and makes you have great enthusiasm and excitement.
It came from the word razzle-dazzle.
Watching the footbal game, with all of its excitement I got "razzel-medazzoled"!.
by Matthew San Roman February 10, 2005

Words related to Razzel-Medazzol