Noun, verb, adjective, adverb.
1. N. -- Rare out of print. Refers to vinyl jazz albums and the like.
2. V. -- An editor's threat, let's say, to a fledling writer.
3. Adj. -- Describes/modifies a vinyl jazz album and the like.
4. Adv. 'Rare Ooply' -- Mostly a particular maudlin state of mind.
Examples correspond to the definitions above.
1. That Rare Oop went for $5,000 on Ebay.
2. If you don't shut up and write me a good novel, I'm going to Rare Oop your nary ass!
3. That's a Rare Oop comic book, my friend, and is worth a bundle.
4. Lt. Mike felt Rare Ooply about leaving the Navy.