2. Can be used to fill any awkward silence.
3. Can also be used as an exclamatory statement.
4. Also the sound made when cracking one's knuckles
2. "I like your shoes...."......... "RAAAAAMP"
3. I spilled my drink, Awwww RAAAMP!
Dave: yeh man, when i get to KFC im gonna ramp on some zinger burgers.
(eventually dave would be "ramping" on some burgers)
Kris: That guy over there just touched your mommas ass.
Dave: Man, im gonna ramp all over that guys face.
(after this, the guy would've been "ramped" on.
See ramp rat.