1. To be squirrelly;
2. Someone with the nickname Squirrel
1. Calm down. Don't be so Ralston.
2. Where's Squirrel? I can't find Ralston anywhere.
tight azz suburb of omaha
where there's alwayz a party goin on
Where the party goin down?
It's goin down in Ralston tonight.
1. a suburb right outside of Omaha.... nothing too exciting there but whatever
2. the place where you can see the best 4th of July parade in Nebraska... I think
Yeah... I live in Ralston. Wazzup?
Cutting off one part of a company (usually the income losing divisions) in order to save the whole entity or corporation. See Scripps or Belo. Referene to the climber Aron Ralston who, trapped by a boulder, was forced to cut off his own arm to survive.
E.W. Scripps Co. (NYSE: SSP) today announced its intention to ralston the company. The move separates the still-beating heart of Scripps, its cable-TV and internet shopping sites, from the dead meat, newspapers and local television.