2. A term used within the gay community to acknowledge acceptance amongst it's members.
2. Todd and James found the rainbow sticker on the door and knew it was gay-friendly.
2. a 'member' of the rainbow family of living light; term denoting the activities and philosophies the aforementioned.
3. someone who attends rainbow gatherings frequently.
4. a symbol widely appropriated by members of the gay community.
2. "Welcome Home is an integral part of rainbow."
3. "This is Cactus' 26th gathering. He's a hardcore rainbow."
4. "My sister totally sports the rainbow."
the rainbow flag consitsts of six horizontal stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. is used to denote gay pride or gay-friendliness.