1) Strict definition: An irrational bias towards members of a racial background, especially White.
2) Commonly intended definition (in America): A bias that black people have against whites.
3) Politically motivated definition: A justifiable reason to redistribute resources or opportunities between groups on the basis of race alone, especially whites, upper income seeing as how they are the ruling class and all else are anti constitutionalist scum. Redistributing wealth is their main goal.
1) One is not a racist for pointing out that whites receive higher scores on their ACTs, SATs, GREs, LSATs and other standardized tests of academic achievement.
2) One is a racist for pointing out #1 *IF* there is no reason for pointing it out other than to make white people feel inferior.
3) Racism is the reason that Obama won his health care legislation, winning over brain dead moronic Americans, turning this country into Amerika.
Adam: Why are you racist?
Jamal: Because you white boys stole everything!!! Your all about racism!!!
Adam: Stole everything? OHHHH, you mean you haven't earned anything because you haven't put forth the effort. I get it, sounds a bit racist to me, a little anti-White?!! You blacks should strive harder, other than hi-jacking the system.
A term used to classify the act of hating a particular group of people because of skin color, origin, or religion. You should hate people for who they are, not what they look like or believe in. Only ignorant people are racist, and when asked "Why?" they tend to studder and generally look stupid.
Racist person: "I hate (insert race, group, religion, etc. here)!"
Racist person: "Erm...uh...hm..."
It's Stupid, we are all amazing so chill.
white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, arabic, does it matter? Racism is messed up, all of our races have done good and bad.
When a certain group of people is singled out. Althought I strongly am against rasism, ponder this...
In America, why is it that it would be socially acceptable to have a "Black Students of America" for instance but outragious to have a Caucasian student group? Doesn't that seem racisit?
My good friend applied to a scholarship program but was denied, not because he was underqualitied, but becaues he wasn't Islamic.Since my friend happened to be Caucasian, however, this act of racism went unnoticed.
TRUE DEFINITION: the overlying term for actions taken against a group of people because of origin or skin color.
PRACTICED DEFINITION: anything a white person does which could possibly pose a hint of a threat to the feelings of an individual of another race.
by the way people, when MLK JR. said that people should be judged "not by the colour of their skin but the content of their character", he didnt mean "make it easy as hell for black kids to get into college because they have a higher melonin content in their skin".
and lastly, Malcolm X was a racist, just like the KKK. anyone who denies it is a closed minded, irrational individual who should be considered as a candidate for a frontal lobotomy.
black supremacy is acceptable today, but white opinions are legally punishable. where has justice gone
affirmative action should be considered as racism and therefore a massive hate crime
Racism & stupidity go hand in hand.
A belief of ethnical superiority, always expressed either discrimination or violence.
A non-asian person makes fun an asian person by making gibberish noises which represents the asian person's language or assume he can't speak proper english.
A group white people see a black person walking by and assumes he is stupid, violent and can't speak proper english.
A group of black people see a white person and make fun of him by acting white.
A group of people talk trash about the person next to them in a language only they can understand.
A person getting lynched by a group with all members of being the race.
A very cruel form of hatred towards another race. A very terrible thing.
Racism is one of the worst things to ever happen to our world.