1. A disorder that affects individual when so addicted to an online Role-Play-Game that they begin to lose touch with reality and mistake real life with a game.
2. A disfunction when an individual uses common internet slang in everyday life causing people to avoid and shun that individual.
3. When one of the above individuals plays an RPG nonstop for several days leading to his/her eventual death from build up of toxins in the bloodstream. This is caused by not expending calories or natural waste. Unfortunately, there is no cure.
1. Geek: Poor -insert friends name here-. Look at him, eating dinner and trying to level up his Knight-Elf-Mohawk.
Geekdoctor: Well it's not his fault, I mean he has RPG ADD.
Normal Person: You're all queers...
2. Person with no life: Dude, last night was so ubercool, heh, heh *snort*. I loled at that mingebag trying to pwn that super admin. He was like kick, ban, n00b.
Eavesdropper: Eh, could you say that again, this time not in fuckup?
3. Morgue on the phone: Ma'am, we've discovered the cause of death.
Mother: Oh, *sob* please, what was it?
Morgue on the phone: He died of RPG ADD.
The inability to complete one quest in a role playing game without accepting multiple quests along the way. The player often finds themselves two hours later delivering that letter to the next town over.
"Your RPG ADD is so severe If we lived in Skyrim I'd never send you out for a gallon of milk because it'd take you two weeks to return."
Skyward sword: "It took 3 hours to obtain the clawshot because my RPG ADD would not let me leave fun fun island until I got the special prize"
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning: "The injured Fae died of dysentery because my RPG ADD took me 5 hours to return the cure, but, I'm now the first mortal to have a seat in the house of ballads."
Fable I-III: "Theresa died of old age because my RPG ADD had me hunting gargoyles/gnomes"
Fallout III: "Thanks to my RPG ADD, peace and vegetation returns to the land before I bestow my revenge on the person who shot me and left me for dead."
Dead Island: "4 generations of survivors were raised before i got off this damn rock, as my RPG ADD fueled my need to build chainsaw baseball bats."