3. Rims that are heavier than ones originally on the car
4. stickers or graphics done to the car when either the parts are not installed or cannot have them to begin with
ex: Mugen sticker on a Dodge Neon
5. exhaust that is louder than the engine itself.
6. No engine work done to the car
Quickly identified by multiple stickers (Looks like a NOPI catalog), wings that are at risk of catching power lines, Monstor tach for a stock vehicle, loud exhaust installed on automatic.
Also see - Ricer fly by
2. N: Any person who talks up their car without having anything to back it up. Although there are a FEW domstic-driving ricers, the term usually implies a person (of any race) who drives a 4 or 6 cylinder car and tries to make everyone think it is fast.
3. See also MORON
form 2. noun - a car that barely manages to do the quarter mile in under 20 seconds, hits 0-60 in 9 seconds because it weights 1000 pounds, yet looks like an f16. DO NOT mistake this car for an f16...because f16s can go over 90 mph without breaking down on the highway