I got a huge R.A.B.S. right as soon as I stood up.
This R.A.B. is gonna make me look like a perv!
One who forwards what are supposed to be personal, often incendiary emails to others within a social group. Generally part of e-gossiping. Can include annotating the e-mail.
Jenna forwarded my e-mail to the whole clique. What an e-mole.
1. An exclamation used when one is extremely frustrated over a situation or a person.
2. A threat of epic proportions implying severe consequences of someones stupidity.
A word created at #tvdafterdark by R.E.
A. "When someone tries to get between Ian & I OR when something is frustrating me BEYOND ALL REASON IMMACUTTABITCH!" #tvdafterdark R.E.
B. That moron just cut me off in traffic! IMMACUTTABITCH!
C. This computer is driving me crazy! If you don't fix it, IMMACUTTABITCH!
D. Or more severely, I'm going to cut the bitch.
The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles, or B.L.U.E., is a freedom-fighting federation of human-controlled planets that has one purpose in mind: the toppling and utter destruction of the Empire and it's strong arm military, comprised of elements like the notorious R.E.D.D Army. and the Imperial Marines. Our goals are freedom of expression, democracy, and the end of oppression of human colonists at the hands of an Earth-based imperialist government. Our soldiers come from all walks of life: spacers, Earth expatriates, defected Imperial marines, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters alike.
For decades now, our rights to bear arms, religion, speech, assembly, happiness and many others have been encroached upon for the longest time. The tyrannical juggernaut that is the Empire has bled us until we have nothing left to bleed, taxed us until we have nothing left to give, even killed our loved ones. For those in the Brotherhood, the days of a government not ruled by the people are over. You can help us in our fight; you are valuable far beyond your knowledge to comprehend and the Brotherhood needs every able-bodied man and woman it can get no matter their ability.
there is a team called the B.L.U.E army at forerunner conflict.
Reeble \Ree"ble\ (r=e"b'l), a.
ree·ble reeb’l (comparative ree·bler, superlative ree·blest)
Antonyms; Anti-Reeble, Weak, Suck, NotCoolEnoughToBeReeble, Losers, Not Hacking.
<1337Reeble> VIP Jokerfit
<1337Reeble> God Spike
1. To be part of the reeble clan,
2. Reeble; Spike, Jokerfit, BlackJack, Killer, ownage, ownt, pw3nd, hax0rs!, Dead, Destroyed, Killed, Slaughtered, Massacred, Awsome, Cool, 1337.
3. Being full of Reeble, better than everyone else.
4. To reeble, in ones sleep.
5. Reeble at someone; scare, frighten, disturb.
6. To play on Heist and win, as always.
7. Have fun even if you lose, and only lose because you'r not trying and letting them kill you.
n. (1) During the 80's and 90's, boo-yaa was popular urban slang for a shotgun, or the sound a shotgun makes when fired. Similar to bada-bing
(2) Due to the popularity of gang culture in urban areas, the shotgun imitation sound was embraced by urban culture and often used to the point where it came to mean other things, such as "Hell yeah!" "Right on!" "In yer face!" or simply "Yeaahh!"
(3)In the late 90's and early 00's, boo-yaa was embraced by mainstream white culture, and the shotgun meaning was completely dropped and forgotten. In the mainstream white culture, boo-yaa simply became a yell of exuberance or joy.
(4) The Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E are an experimental Los Angeles gangsta/alternative rap group. They named themselves after the urban slang word for a shotgun or the sound a shotgun makes when fired.
(1) The cat pulled out his gat, and boo-yaa! the other nigga was dead. Then he dropped his boo-yaa and ran like fuck.
(2)Boo-yaa, sucka, you got knocked straight out!
(3)Boo-yaa! Yaaay!! I won the game!
(4)The Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E are one sick rap group.
It's very apparent to me that those who lambast Eazy-E don't have much of a grasp on Hiphop history. Some here have stated that Eazy would have been nothing without Dr. Dre, but in fact, quite the opposite is true. In 1986 before the pair met, Dre had never even dabbled in the Hiphop genre. His sole claim to fame at this time was that he had engineered the beats for the World Class Wreckin' Cru, an electro/soft R&B group.more...
Then Eazy-E, a former drug dealer who wanted to break into the music biz, recruited Dre (as well as the Cru's DJ Yella) for a rap collective that he was putting together. This group became known as NWA, and the rest is history. Ostensibly, Dre never would have entered the rap game OR the Hiphop producing game, had Eazy not seen the talent and potential in him. FYI: Eazy's gift for spotting emerging talent led to his discovery of such groups as Bone Thugs N Harmony, Above the Law, and the Black Eyed Peas (who were more than pop-rapping sellouts at the time).
In conclusion, I hope that those who eschew the legacy of Eazy-E will note the fact that Dr. Dre's career was the product of not only Dre's talent, but of Eazy's ability to recognize and promote that talent. Eazy was Dre's mentor, and the respect or admiration of one does not necessarily require a dismissal or feelings of animosity toward the other. The pair eventually made peace, though it certainly could have taken place under happier circumstances. The lives and music of both men w...