1. Strong willed popular girl within her clique who has less strong willed girls that follow her every move and do her evil bidding for her.
2. Usually very attractive to the opposite sex, but that is not always the case. However, the exception proves the rule. She can really garner a lot of attention from men which helps show her 'power' to her subordinates.
3. Highly jealous. Will backstab, start rumors, feign victimhood so that others will do her mean bidding so that she can remain the 'sweetheart'. Her jealousy is a huge red flag!
4. Usually involved in AMATEUR dancing, modeling or acting.
5. Her friends have a revolving door; once a 'friend' is deemed no longer an asset she is thrown to the side and another enters. The former friend thrown to the side is then made the target for the other 'friends' of the Queen Bee to all attack. The more vicious the attack the more the remaining friend proves her love for the Queen Bee & also sets an example to the other remaining friends to stay on the Queen Bee's good side or they will meet a similar demise.
6. Usually suffers from some sort of personality disorder & may actually be on anti-psychotic meds.
7. No empathy for others unless she is faking it to charm others.
8. Will look 45 by the time she is 32.
9. Only dates or marries men she can control.
10. Anorexic or bulimic
11. Lives for Beauty Pageants
Girl 1: So, Mandy and Jenn aren't friends anymore? What happened?
Girl 2: I think Jenn had enough of Mandy's backstabbing and rumor mongering so she tried to back off from the friendship, but you know Mandy is such a Queen Bee bitch, that she has turned it around and now all of her friends are harassing Jenn.
Girl 1: Well, good for Jenn, but now I understand why Mandy is the Queen Bee, you don't want to be on her bad side.
Girl 1: Pam just can't leave her Queen Bee behavior back in high school, so now she just leads the "mean mom's group" that is heavily involved in the PTA. And now Pam gets everything her way and the program is suffering for it!
a girl who, usually in a high school setting, is the "leader of the pack." she doesn't always have to be the prettiest, but she is extremely confident, and because she thinks she's hot, others do too. she knows all of the "important" gossip, and people emulate her style. if the queen bee wears something new and different, others will wear it the next day. she always has the hottest boyfriend, and is at all the parties. everyone always talks behind her back about how much they hate her, even though everyone secretly wishes they were her friend.
the queen bee and her friends all went to the halloween dance as nurses, and they came an hour late to make an entrance.
Mainly a woman in a power position, the "bee" can sometimes stand for "Bitch"
Our manager is such a Queen B(ee)
A female that continuously strives in treating others in a condescending manner regardless of gender. She expects others to assume what she wants or needs. They long for attention and always expect the red carpet to roll out to them. Anything less than that is unacceptable to them.
Dude! Lisa came to the party an hour before it ended and now she's complaining that her name wasn't on the cake when we sang happy birthday to her. I tell you, she sure acted like the queen bee that night.
A queen bee us usually one for life but starts during high school. She has a strange allure in that she believes she is popular and therefore others buy into this dream and become friends with her. She is usually pretty and intelligent and has a good social life.
Outsiders usually know the queen bee better than her lackies er I mean friends. She will often bitch about them behind their backs or play her friends off against each other for her own amusement. However even if the friend realises her cruelty she will often stay with the queen bee out of fear of being bullied and being cast into loserdom.
This leads the queenbee to have an extreme ego and a magnetic confidence so as she leaves high school she can continue her reign at college and later on into the workplace. Oh and because of her charming personality she will very often achieve a better job than you due to her charisma.
Relationship wise, she will have a long term boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on, she however will run her life as she pleases and merely sees him as another lackey.
Kayla is such a queen bee!
leader of a clique.only girls.mostly a bitch.hot..too.
Regina George(queen bee) of Mean Girls(movie)
A woman who often is an unspoken "leader" in a social circle that is composed of mostly girls (i.e. her "hive")
Usually this woman is the tallest or largest (sometimes as much as a full head taller than the others) in the group.
The Queen Bee also tends to protect those in her "hive".
At a party: "I want go up to that girl, but her Queen Bee is kinda giving me the evil eye."