Quebec is The Greatest Province This Country of Canada. We Patriotic Unlike rest of Canada. Not Everyone Here Is French, Not Everyone Here Who Is French Hates English. Drinkin, Parties, Best In Canada by FAR. Without Us Canada Would Already Be Part Of The USA. Not Everyone Wants to Leave Canada. We Do Make Ourselves Known Because We Can. The Most Famous Canadian Food is Poutine, And Thats The It Is. Montreal Is The Home Of The Greatest CFL and NHL Teams. 1967 Worlds Fair 1976 Olympics. NO Other Province Even Comes Close To Our History or What Our Future Will Be
Vive Le Montreal
Vive Le Quebec
Petite Poutine Pour Ici
The french part of Canada, makers of the original POUTINE. Legal drinking age : 18, real drinking age : 13.
Quebec's a rolling party!
A province of Canada (which is not part of USA, you dumb fuck heads) in which French is the number one language. Inhabitants (Québécois) love hockey just like other canadians. Their ancestors were French from France, but they we're conquered in 1759 by England because France army sucked ass. People from Quebec are kinda patriotic and that's why they want to show who they are to the rest of Canada.
1. I went to Quebec and I had to buy a French-English berlitz because everything is in french over there.
2. Quebec is damn cool; parties everywhere!
3. Quebec's chicks are damn hot.
2) Home of the poutine, skydoo, hockey
3) French Part of Canada
I ate a poutine while I was in Québec
1) a beautiful province
2) a home to a population widely consisting of people of french descendance.
3) Just because we are proud of our french heritage, does not mean we are snobby assholes. honest, we'll give you beer and poutine.
4) we have language laws, which say that each sign must at least CONTAIN french, but we don't say they have to BE french.
5) bordered by the canadian provinces Ontario and Nawfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick, and The American States of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire and New England.
1)ASTI! The forests are beautiful in Quebec.
2)Quebec, was originally called Nouvelle France, and contained Seigneurs and Habitants, thus the former name of the montreal canadians the "habitants" and their current nickname the "habs"
3)Poutine was invented in Quebec, and if you tell everyone beer was too, we'll give you a free one.
4) L'AUTRE PORTE S.V.P - please use the other door.
5) Quebequer: "Caliss! i will drive to Minnesota!!"
Other Quebequer: "Why? your no legal drinking age there!"
The Home of Winter Carnaval et BONHOMME!
I went to Quebec to see the Bonhomme.
A PROVINCE of Canada, which it's population is (sadly) generalized as patriotic.
The Québécois (population) are not all against learning english, and do not all want Quebec to become a country.
Quebec is a beautiful province with great nature and great cities such as Montreal.
Quebecois are party and family people, kinda like italians.
Though replace the spaghetti with Poutine, and the wine with beer.
Québécois : tabarn*ck!
Stranger : Wtf is that?
Québécois : Want a beer?
Stranger : SURE!
- Best artists (Bengee, Black Taboo, Dumas, Karkoi. Eric Lapointe, etc.)
- Best high-budgets movies with low-budgets.
- Best humor
- Best TV shows (stolen by f*ckin Americans)
- Best education
- Best life conditions
- Best chicks
- Best alcohol
- Best kindness
- Best sex
- Best legal drinking age
- Best languages
- Best multi-ethnicity
- Best sports
- F*cking poutine tabarnak
- Best insults
- Best coronations
- Best weed
- Best conjugation of coronations in the whole world
- Osti, Im losing my words! It's too beautiful!
God bless the topless, écarte-toi les fesses!
'rgarde-moi dans' yeux, si t'en veux pas dans' chveux!
OSTI D'CRISS DE CALISS DE TABARNAK, etc.
Vive le Quebec libre, osti!